The Financial Aid department at Denmark College will personally assist you with completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA). We will make sure you understand which types of aid you qualify for and how to apply before you leave our office.
We’ll assist you in applying for:
- Federal Pell Grants
- Federal Direct Subsidized Loans
- Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loans
- Federal Direct PLUS Loans
- Veteran’s Benefits
- Other state and federal programs for which you may have eligibility
If you would like to know more about which financial package is right for you, simply call the number for the campus you wish to attend and ask for the Director of Financial Aid.
- Denmark College accepts FAFSA Financial Aid and our school code is 041003
- Federal Financial Aid available to those who qualify (Pell Grants, Stafford and Plus Loans)
- Prospective students should complete FAFSA’s for all available award years
- Approved for Veterans Benefits
- Approved for Indiana vocational rehabilitation
- Approved for Illinois WIA in select areas
Net Price Calculator
The Net Price Calculator is designed to give you an early estimate of your potential financial aid eligibility. Results are only as accurate as the information you provide, so we recommend answering your questions to the best of your ability. If you have any questions about financial aid, please contact Aaron at [email protected].