The Financial Aid department at Denmark College will personally assist you with completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA). We will make sure you understand which types of aid you qualify for and how to apply before you leave our office.
We’ll assist you in applying for:
- Federal Pell Grants
- Federal Direct Subsidized Loans
- Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loans
- Federal Direct PLUS Loans
We can also provide assistance applying for Veteran’s Benefits and other state and federal programs for which you may have eligibility.
If you would like to know more about the right financial package for you, simply call our Director of Financial Aid at the number for the campus you wish to attend.
Denmark College accepts FAFSA Financial Aid
Our school code is 041003
Prospective students need to complete both 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 FAFSA’s if interested in beginning classes before July 1, 2017.
Federal Financial Aid available to those who qualify (Pell Grants, Stafford and Plus Loans)
Approved for Veterans Benefits
Approved for Indiana vocational rehabilitation
Approved for Illinois WIA in select areas
To view the Net Price Calculator please follow the following steps (these steps are for windows machines only):
- Download both of the files and save them to your desktop
- The images folder is a zip folder so you will have to extract it, right click on the folder and click “Extract All…”, this will create a new folder
- Once the images folder is extracted and on the desktop with the npcalc file, drag the npcalc file into the images folder then double click the npcalc file to open it and use the Net Price Calculator
If you are having trouble with this please email Henry at [email protected]